happy chinese new year!!!!!!!

happy chinese new year! as usua, i ve my dinner with my ovely family on the pre chines new year day. hehehe, as usual, my mum do cook alots! becuz she thought my friend, yang yang are coming over. but he did not turn up at the end.haahhahaha...shouldnt said that or else he gonna kill me gao gao. actually im the one who ask him to come over IF he got no place to go on theat night as he only can go back to his hometown on cho 1. why? becuz someone actually can spend his new year holiday in europe.....wuhahahahahah....but visa still on pending list untill fri. so no hope ve to buy ticket back kuching huhuhuhuhuhuhuhu.....so i ask him over for dinner. but his kei ma wanted to sau lau him for dinner. but i thought since i din confirm with my parents they ll juz thought he is not free...mana tau...hahahahahahaha but nvm la. he do turned up in the night. :P


a very traditional dishes thats muz ve for a traditional dinner. dong gu, abalone, hoi sam, vege etc......

soup...chicken soup...weewewewew my fav!!!!!! i luv soup so so so much especially this!


this is 8 po chicken, mum ta bao from outside....cuz its too many work if do herself. :P



my D.I.Y mocktail :: virgin mojito
i use mint leaf, fresh lime squeeze, ice cube and soda water.....



another one...called ::shirly temple....my fav mocktail all the time!
this need ginger ale, grenadine, lemon peel, ice cube...
try do it urself! its easy!!!!!!!n tast good *shy*

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top ❤Sweet Little Blog.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.