count-ing down....

yippee....thats one more weeks to go and ill b crazy shopping in hk. i miss the foods there, i miss my dessert buffet, my mango dessert, my doughnut etc and yes im missing the shopping heaven!!!!! i got so much things to buy there..i wanna get torns of cosmetic which u cant get it in m'sia. and my friend ask me to help them buy too. sooo i guess when im back, my luaguage ll full of cosmetic.. :P better dun let the custom see it wakakakakakkaak......

time pass very fast...ill b working tomorrow. wed going midvally to change hk dollars(final) ahahahah then thursday got appoinment doing facial....fri working for vmag(fashion spread) then sat im going down to ipoh for astro atq 50 super concert. wahahahahaha when im back im free from work so i can start packing my clothes and everything.....

1 comments:

tIcKLeMe said...
12:25 AM

wah! trip to hk! have fun!! :)0

Back to Home Back to Top ❤Sweet Little Blog.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.