Estee Lauder Models Search Final

after so many months...finally it came to an end.so tired of working this roadshow. nah. the final is on last sunday. 20th of july at klcc. they dont need part timer on the last two days so i finished up my worked on friday de. but my boss taki is one of the judges on sunday.so me n jane went to klcc after the asq show at sunway.so many people there....so packed untill me n jane cant go in...so v went for a tea break at delifrance :P i ordered a tea time set with 10 pieces of tart(wth ur own choices) and coffee or tea. so i choose coffe but i want an ice coffe instead of hot one. but the waitress told me its only hot coffe or hot tea.as i understand the situation so i said i don mind to add money for the ice one. the waitress is so stupid. she couldn understand wat i mean and she reply me back then i choose a hot coffe and then order another ice coffe. walauyeh!!! so many coffe for wat? aiks....



i only ll wear this such heavy make up during works ahahha...definitely not going out for a date. bf said my lashes is so fake.i told him thats to blocked the sun wahhahaahahah


while im working...


wai wei and me with the HANDSOME judges taki san


me and david, one of my boss.i forever look little standing beside him ;P


the girls group at chinoz after the show

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top ❤Sweet Little Blog.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.