280908 Sai Keat & Yee Voon Wedding

too much wedding ve to attend recently...haih...going to broke liao :P went to sai keat(my secondary classmate) n yee voon(my secondary classmate too) wedding dinner at kl noble banquet. me,weiyei and wey foong went in 1 car.shei wei n her hubby as well as her hubby's sister in 1 car.and so kiu that sai keat was kim's primary school mates...so she was there too but at another table. v r seating with danny n partner and alex soh n partner.

v chat non-stop like v didnt meet each other for a long time. hahaha....didnt ve much nice picture on that nite cuz i ve forgotten my black eyes con..i leave it at my darling's house at klang!!!!!! urrrgggghhhhhhhhhh

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top ❤Sweet Little Blog.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.