The Last Month of 2006

finally....its the last month of 2006. 2007 is coming. all the hot topic of local radio like 988 and my fm is all about the last month story. among all the most intresting one are wat did u achieve in year 2006? did u do wat u wanted to do? and wats the changes in the 2006....sound intresting right?

wat did i done/change in year 2006?
- meet lam fung from tvb hk and manage to do the make up for him.
- change a new mobile number
- change mobile :)
- kena tipu by fai hei stevan
- cut my hair shorter and shorter
- getting fatter and fatter
- open my own blog :)
- went clubbing more often that last year :P
- closer with my 'babe' hahahah
- ve my first ever working under counter
- change a laptop and gave my desktop to cousin
- holiday at lang tengah.
- christmas at hong kong (coming soon)

........etc

do tell me urs :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
3:08 PM

U mean you are working for cosmetics shop because I once saw you in MAC MV .

kassie said...
1:09 AM

ya i am. u r?

Anonymous said...
8:40 AM

Hi hi,

I'm Hazel fr MYB.
A fren of mine is getting her makeup done tis Sunday at MAC MV. Its for a wedding dinner. Will you be there?


HZ

Back to Home Back to Top ❤Sweet Little Blog.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.