Santa Claus is Coming To Town!!!!

uh oh~~~ someone gonna kill me for posting this...hhahhahaha......i ve my own santa clause who ve a same body fiure and same face and same personality who always bring ppls laughter and joyful (oppppsssss) a santa of me who WILL give me lots of chrismas present right? hahahahah no worry SANTA, ill post my wish gift list at my blog, ll let ya knoe when its up ya :D kekekekekekke
pic look kinda blur cuz took with my handphone. its actually a glass ball with a crystal angel inside. and the angel keep changing color like turquois, blue, yellow, green, pink, purple etc. bought it from memory land. not that expensive as u thought RM26.90 im sure its a good git for ur friends on christmas....

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top ❤Sweet Little Blog.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.