Astro TVB Drama Awards

hohohohohohh..........few more days to go! cant wait for this saturday to come. my 2nd chance to work with this awards again. hahahahahaha im gonna ve the chane to make up bosco!!! heard it?????BOSCO frm hong kong!!!!bla bla bla....even if i din get the chance...as long as i can get close to him or can meet him in real person(thats already for sure) hahhahahaha bosco's superb fren....dun get jealous oh! heheh or dun think of trying to hide into my make up box oh cuz im not carrying any.....box.....but bags :P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
1:06 PM

AHHHH!!!!!! Dun try to be nasty ah~ notty girl! hehe! anyway, heard that Bosco is not attending, but if he's attending, can i get his autograph??????? Can I? Can I? OMG! I'm so in loved with him ler~~~

kassie said...
2:29 PM

hhahah u like him also ah????? not attending? should b gua. so far his name is still in the list wor.

Anonymous said...
11:40 PM

leally ah? then if u see him please also help me to take more pictures and get his autograph for me la~~~ wahaha!

Back to Home Back to Top ❤Sweet Little Blog.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.