Christmas Home Party at my place

how did u pasted ur christmas of 2006? i knoe im bit too late to post up this...but better than nothing. hehehehe....this year is kinda special compare back few years. i celebrated my christmas party at my home, with only few of my best friends like my bao bei ken, babe yang yang, my dear elaine, my darling kim kim and friends and my lovely family. my mum prepare the whole things :P she prepared the dinner(steamboat) went to pasar early in the morning(when im still in dreamland :P) to buy all the stuff. v agree to ve steamboat instead of bbq cuz lazy to prepare all those stuff pluz scared if raining like wat v experienced during merdeka eve. hahahah...
after dinner.....as usual v ve exchange present round!!! hehehe that only girls are included! me, yang yang, kim kim, elaine kong and my mummie. as v thought the limit is only 30ringgit....but then my mum's present are more than that. so everyone wanted to get that included me. v write down everyone's name in a small piece of paper, folded it and let one by one to draw.....v ve 2nd draw as the final one...heheh cuz someone are not happy with her result :P
when our girls are having fun....the guys too..can take a look at the background pic. :P guys are enjoying their star wars!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!
the funniest thing is...that night actually ve a theme called 'the retro night'. this was suggested by our dear elaine kong. everybody agreed the day before that. but when comes to the days....heheheh, only elaine and my bf dare to wear. i din cuz i think it was kinda stupid to wear so glam but to wear slipper and walk a step away from my house door for dinner. stupid right? so then i refused...but she forwards an sms to everyone said 'its compulsory to wear as retro if not juz sit n watch no eating' aahahhaha.....to ying chao her, i wear a tube top with black botttom...thats the only retro look i ve so far :P

the result of exchanged present were::
~ kassie got a skin food watermelon mask from her babe yang yang
~ elaine got 2 pair of nice glasses from her own sister(hahahha which she keep complained it)
~ my mummy got a pretty small vase from elaine kong
~ yang yang got a silver robot clock from his babe, me.
~ kim kim got the l'occitaine hair treatment mist from my mummy...
-------------------- 3nd! merry christmas --------------------

2 comments:

The Pondering Introvert said...
6:34 AM

those fooood .... yummmm

kassie said...
2:01 AM

kekekekekekeke babe, where u see foods on tis thread? ahahaha

Back to Home Back to Top ❤Sweet Little Blog.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.