FOTD(fun of the day)

today v suppose to ve make up class at studio. me, wai wei, yang yang, karen, shandy etc.....then most of them are bz...left me, wai, karen n shandy. this morning when i woke up n almosr getting ready to go class, my mum come n knock my door. ask me to fetch my bro to take ic...i said..shit i ve class but nvm i can go later ard 3plus. then think back, today is thursday....im suppose to ve dinner with my mum(every thursday) so call me boss taki chegne to tell him im not free, the conversation is like this::

kassie :: lou sai im not free to attend class today.
taki :: never mind, as u knoe u just miss my air brush class :-)
kassie :: want like that meh...but anyhow i also cant make it. nvm lor, ill paid wai wei to learn again.

but at the end.....the class is caneled due to not much student can attend. later in the afternoon::

taki :: wanna sing k?
kassie :: can ah but wat time?
taki :: now lo. 4pm?
kassie :: where to sing?
taki :: red box la. in kl area. any place will do.
kassie :: im ok but 4 or 5 pm gua. with who?
taki :: ask ur classmate free or not la.

so then i sms them. but only shandy reply me

kassie :: boss, shandy is free too. so v make it at 5pm?
taki :: u all chee bai ho...class dun wanna come! sing k so happening ho...sing ur head la no sing!!
kassie :: hahaha but the only me n shandy free ma..others not free too.
taki :: yala just make fun of u guys la. cos u all...i mean all aeroplane me :(

so then the sing k session kena yam by my be-loved lou sai.

at the night

taki :: to all my bosses.....free to have class tomorrow at 2pm? let me knoe, if u guys say coming n yet give me aeroplane, than u no need come anymore.
kassi :: yes, to my lovely student...im free tomorrow. no worry. hahaha

and yet, my lou sai if u happen to saw this thread.....i really getting reay to class this morning! but i got no choices cuz my brother cant take his license when he dun his new ic......forgive me plz!!!!!!! i very hardworking ga!!! wahahahahahaha

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top ❤Sweet Little Blog.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.