MAHJONG fever

shit....i think im having fever. having fever since cny.hahahahaha im now having very serious addicted to mahjong. where i didnt even touch it before. and where all my lovely friends trying to force me to learn how to play! but i din untill this cny. where my mum teach me and my little brother to play...at first i really dun unerstand why a person can stick his/her ass at the mahjong table for whole day...hahahaha...now its my turn. once u knoe the rules, u wont leave the table :P

thats been such a long long time i didnt updated my blog...besides working, i spend most of my time on mahjong table..hahahah and yet, i order a set of imation LV mahjong from my mum's friend...ahahahahhaha.....im getting really crazy soon. where last time i dun even understand any single tiny rules of playing mahjong...and now hahahahaahha can said getting smarter in playing this...uhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh

ben.....now i truey understand why u stick ur ass on the chair and stick ur hands on the table everyweekend!!!!!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top ❤Sweet Little Blog.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.