28。04。2007

Saturday.....
sunny? kinda tired today...cuz due to not enough sleep yesterday night. suppose to b sleeping at 2 plus. but the stupid storm wake me up at 3am...cant sleep till 4 plus. still ve to work this mornins. 1015am i enews live show at astro. ll b going with wai, my partner. so happy n thought i can work for the same show on next week...as eason chan ll b the guest artist!!!!!! wtf, then only i know i got another photo shooting job on the same day. so cant make it. but nvm as long as the guest artist are not jay chou kekekeke....next week gonna b a long weekend for me...might dun ve time to updated my blog until 20th og may. bz with job...tvc la, magz shooting la, astro la.....etc.....

and thought wanna go blue dragon with wai for lunch.cuz kinda miss the food there.call my lovely sis elaing kong but she is working in klang...hahahaa why today so many ppl in klang :P but at the end v din manage to go there cuz i make a u turn to studio. actually i perm my hair on thursday....n i look truely like an idoit auntie..hahahaha i tied it up so no one ll see it n laugh. make an u turn to studio cuz i think i need my lou sai help to cut my fringe....:P

me and wai have our lunch at simply white cafe which is kinda near to my workshop :) wait for my beloved lou sai....and finally get my fringe cut. and my hairstyle now no more auntie look but like a little star(tats wat taki said la) haahhahahah....i come back and thanks him in msn..and he said :its not a problem la! my assistant wor, muz look like a star like me! (sorry but he really like perasan) hahaha...but cant deny that he and derrick, both look like a celebrities...the way they dress and walk...n one day im gonna copy it. :P lan c ma!!!! hahahahah......

reached home n went dinner with family at queen's park. got home, changed n meet derrick at aaron's hair workshop to ve meeting with all the stylist of atq. diu...wat meeting la...dinner la. hahaha they ll joke so much n chat so much....meet the 20contestant of atq...erm..10 guys n 10 gals. which gonna make up them on 30th april. aiks...ve to meet them for so long adoi!!!

got home, and suppose to go drink with a friend..but din manage to go so cuz still got something to do :) and not really feeling well so muz well stay at home n rest. oh yah!!!!! my nose got bleed today!!!! so scary la wei....almost faint! cuz i never ve nose bleeding for so many years! and normally if ve also juz little little bit...but this time when i use tissue to wipe, the tissue also turn red! like u cut ur finger n the bleed start bleedin...yucks!!!! but cool down after a while, so i din tell my mum :P dun want them to worry bout...then i told justin at night...ahhaha so if u r reading this, u r the 2nd one who knoe it wahahahhaahahahah n ya no need to remind me drink more water, cuz for those who really knoe me well, u knoe i dun drink water :p especially plain water....NO WAY!!!!!

watelse? do i missed something today? erm....guess no.kinda tired actually, chat on the phone with....then write here..so gonna get some sleep de. :)

nitez ntiez....

end of 28.4.2007

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top ❤Sweet Little Blog.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.