Aloha Night

v(me, taki, yang, wai, lesly, derrick) are suppose to go mambo jambo on wed night. its a tired day for me...*yawn* went to class in the morning....learn make up. then continue with my hair class. end at ard 9pm. go home, bath, make up and change. cuz v suppose to reach velvet at 10plus...aiks....but then too rushed jor. so i reached only at 11 plus...then mana tau, they changed place. hahahahaha they said velvet too pack no table so they changed destination to aloha. its good, cuz i havent been there before. thought it was a funny night cuz it wa my babe birthday. but hahahahaha its not fun at all...cuz v suppose to meet derrick. but he is too frustrating waitting everyone at velvet for more than 1 hour. hahahaha so he left before v came. :( tats too bad.....but then v still continue our clubbing night. hehehehe its not fun at all mayb b cuz of the music n crowd. tooo many uncle. n too many thai songs haih........no feel to dance at all..so v left ard 1plus. too dissapointed la. then v went yam cha. but my lovely lou sai ffk!!!!! u no good ah u!!!!!!

----- end of the night -----

from left, my lou sai mr taki chegne, me, and the birthday boy...opps birthday girl

from left, me, my dearie chia wai wei and babe.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
4:13 PM

This is probably the reason why we always stress on choosing the right course for yourself. And I think you pretty did choose one for yourself, learn the tactics and make full use of it every now and then, very relevant and enjoyable too. Happy for you! berlyn aka felia

Back to Home Back to Top ❤Sweet Little Blog.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.