F.I.R Meet The Fans

050108 sat....they finally came to kl. to promote their new album :) i manage to go with my boss for make up. he used to b their make up artist on every time they come to kl. i still remember the first time they came in sunway, my boss is working for them as well while me is one of the mini mini fans on the crowd hahaha but after this few years, i manage to follow them on everywhere they went too. first of the days, they ll b having a huge autogaph session at arena of star. so v gonna meet them at genting in the morning.

060108 sun....the next day ll b the very bz day. from moring, v drove down all the way frm genting to cheras to fetch ppl and then heading to melaka mahkota parade for show. den heading to batu pahat summit. can u believe that one day u can travel to so many places? but well, luckily v r sitting in a a luxury car alfred. wakakakak my dream car. its soooo nice to sit babeeee....plus v can watch dvd on our way back.

070108 mon....this ll b their last day in kl. v meet them up at the hotel make up n do hair, n den v headig to astro my fm following by 988 and then selayang mall. i cant believe that v need to get to selayang mall at the most busier time in kl. 6pm!!!! i slep on the journey so i dunno how jam it was....kakaakakka....after show, all of us went for dinner at jln imbi for bak kut teh thats wat the 2 artist always wating for ahahahhaha.....

i din manage to take pic with them as when v have time to but everyone look tired so just forget it la kakakaka...thought of doing it on the last day but forgot at de end of the day..sob sob..but its ok, i manage to search for few pics on fir fans club...not a clear me but can act see me standing beside of them...'koooool'


:: can u see me??? hahahaha


:: the back of me :P


:: time to search...im just standing beside the stage...eekekekekek

2 comments:

Zoe said...
12:46 PM

You're so lucky!!! I like most of their songs too.

kyliemc said...
1:56 PM

me can spot u,kassie!!!yeee..so nice!can be so close with them

Back to Home Back to Top ❤Sweet Little Blog.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.