Happy New Year 2008!!!

wish everyone here happy new year and welcome the year of 2008!!! the old ve past and the new is coming....so think back wat ve u done for the past year..right or wrong?? hmmm and set a goal for urself on this new year! i really hope i can figure out everything :P lolz.

dun talk bout the past, talk for now. i din went to any happening places for countdown but to ve a steamboat session at my hs with a group close friends of mine...i prefer this rather than go happening places...really scared of the traffic jams and people :P mayb im too old rather to choose a more quiet and warming small party lolz. at first thought of having a small bbq session at pool side, but unfortunately one of my neighbour ve booked the pool side earlier than me :P and since my parents are not ard on that day(they got dinner to attend) so v plan to better ve dinner at home...i invited wei yei, wey foong and her partner,kim, elaine and kok wah. i did invited shei wei too but she cant make it...too bad :( v prepare lots of food....as usual la v cant finish it at last hahahaah. v bought some fruits to make sangria, its a spanish drink. a mixture of red wine, mango juice, orange juice pineapple juice, dry gin and fruits like green apple, orange, pineappl etc....v add on some vodka as well :) it comes out like some jucie :P but in fact with high percentage of alcoholic hahaha...i din drink much scared of drunk ahahahha...but its nice..hahah my darlin n wei yei do that :P after dinner, my bro n few of them playing mahjong while some of them chit chatting...cuz waiting for time time to come....countdown!!!!!! haahhahah everyear almost the same, celebrate at my place cuz can watch fireworks without a lots of ppl...v manage to watch fireworks frm lots of places...kekeekkeek cuz v manage to go up to my condo roof top kekekee....

it was a really happening year for me :) i took some pics..enjoy :)


= the food that we prepare...


= sangria


= group pic(a normal one)


= group pic(a funny one)


= my fierce cutiepie


= night view from my balcony

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

1 comments:

kyliemc said...
9:28 PM

coz u r so lucky!!hehe..can watch fireworks frm ur house...me jealous la!!hehe..anyway,happy new yr,dear..may all ur wishes come true...dun 4get 2 invite me 2 ur wedding.. :D

Back to Home Back to Top ❤Sweet Little Blog.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.