16-10-08 Thursday

after a day of rest at home....got to work de!!!!

5.30am - wake up.yes!!!!

6.30am - preparing and going out for work....

7.15am - finally reached the place for breakfast with david and amy.cuz taki as usual, haven reach yet.

(yes i ve a levi's shoot with david shaw, taki and amy at studio rom which located at kota damansara)

7.35am - finally reached studio rom, that was my first time there. and i finally meet sammie aka nyak there. haven seen her for so long. thought she muz forget abt me de...but luckily she still can recognize me phew.

7.50am - start worked!i start with xiao xiao aka christy(former atq winner)and then the others will b our local designer n clebrities...they are joyce wong, dj goldfish, yasmine hani, amani, etc....

4.20pm - finally finished work de!!! but outside still raining sienz....no choice but veto drive slowly...

5.15pm - luckily no jam, finally reached home. somethings to cheer me up as im kinda moody on that day. my jay new limited album finally arrived...cost me 100bucks. dun care!!!!!yippie!!!!adding in to my collection!im in luv with track 2 and track6.

7.30pm - went out to queens park to ve dinner with mummy and then my bf joined us after worked. wanted to get a ear cleanser for my toby but q for so long...so v fong hei n go home de.

11.00pm - feel sooo tired and wanted to sleep de..plus still ve to work on the next day. got to go blueinc for a female brides magazine shoot.

Back to Home Back to Top ❤Sweet Little Blog.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.