KDSF Fun&Foodfair Charity

last week saturday, me n darling went to this KDSF(Kiwanis Down Syndrome Foundation) food fair charity day near tmn megah....as darling ve a lots of coupon/tickets. this is my fist tme visiting this place. the place is kinda big and clean.sooo hot that day n park our car quite far cuz its damn jam inside the place...luckily i bring my spec along and also apply sunblock on my whole face n body :P

we reach there abt 1140am...but so many people already. and i can see so many delicious food selling there. they ve so many different stall like satay, fried chicken, otak-otak,nasi lemak/nasi briyani/mee goreng, cupcakes, rojak, fruits, drinks,ramly burger etc......

v ve ike 5 pieces of tickets and 10 tickets inside 1 pieces.v ve ourself some cupcakes, satay, ais kacang, nasi briyani etc....

and also...my cotton candy :P i miss that taste so so much!!!!!!!wakakakkaka n my darling so said i can finish tis up real fast!!! yes i am :P

the KDSF places....look clean!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top ❤Sweet Little Blog.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.