HK Trip-The Food(1)

of course i need to recommend some nice good food i found during this trip!!!!! having good foods is always my choice!!!!!!!i ve lots of good japanese food during this trip cuz my bro n my dad was here...but pity my mum cuz she doesnt really take japanese food but she is force to tk teppanyaki ahahahaahha...

i went to this Domen Sapporo Ramen at tst.i was told by my relatives saying this ramen shop is the best among tst(tsim tsa sui) couldnt make it during my last trip so v decided to try it this time. n the result? really delicious n v ve our 2nd visit there before v back to kl.
n here is wat v ve:

normal dumpling taste good cuz the meat inside is very fresh.

this is their signature prawn dumpling...really taste a lot better than the normal one. muz try!!!!

here come the ramen. this is the crab meat ramen.


the signature ramen i ve :P their butter ramen...damn mizz the taste of it right now!!!!


fresh king crab frm hokkaido! my dad n bro damn love it!!!!!

unagi rice that my brother ve. taste so-so :P should choose the ramen!!!!!

i think tis is called the beef tongue. my mum got no chance to try it cuz while she realise v already finished it :P
if u wanna give it a try when u r in hk. here is the add:
Domon Sapporo Ramen
Add: 22A Granville Circuit, Tsimshatsui, Hong Kong, China
Number:
+85227399431

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top ❤Sweet Little Blog.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.