HK Trip-The Last Day

v r leaving frm hotel to airport at abt 1130am. so v get ready n went out for breakfast at 9am. the weather started to change that day..getting colder. shit but im leaving de.urgghhhh damn it.

me and my mummy...but actually im kind of freezing de...cuz didnt expect its so cold.

me and my daddy in front of pake lane.

me and my brother.

at kimberly road..juz opposite my hotel. and also a great spot for shopping :P


mind the toilet bowl.juz wanna get some snap shot of myself wearing the thick jacket. cuz i only can wear it that day ma!!!!

say bye bye to my hotel....hope to get back here again some other time :)


1 comments:

Anonymous said...
5:18 PM

These are truly fantastic ideas in concerning blogging.
You have touched some good points here. Any way keep up wrinting.


My webpage: roasted coffee beans

Back to Home Back to Top ❤Sweet Little Blog.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.