Pressure of work

peak of it, think of it..i feel like dying urgghhh....wat a boring weekend i ve last week!!! was working in a cosmetic counter at IXXXXX!!!!!!! imagine, when u r standing straight there for more than 5 hours with a 1 inch feels. u cant bend down, u cant drink, u cant eat SWEET, u cant sit, u cant chit chat, u always ve to smile(when u r no mood to do it)....etc..... i knoe its juz normal for a promoter/counter girl...but it juz doesnt suit me!!!!! i mean if u r keep on bz bz make up...its ok. time passed fast. but juz imagine when u r standing there for more than 5 hours straight but no one customer!!!!!! u feel like dying. i miss my dog, i miss my bed, i miss my laptop, i miss my mobile phone..n i miss my dark chocolate!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top ❤Sweet Little Blog.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.