Toby little boy




thats him....a shih tzu of mine. no no no i should said he is the king shih tzu of mine! 
why should i said he is a king. ahhaha cuz his role in my hs is king! want us to treat him like 
he is king.
he dun drink normaltab water. sorry ah....he only drink distilled water(cuz tis is my 
father sub business)
watelse? he ll only wanted to slept in my parent's room cuz the air cond is much 
cooling than mine.
eat? he wanted to eat everything that v eat. u dun give? fine he ll tk from the dustbin! gosh
wanna bath him? nah! when he saw u carrying a towel, b prepare to chase him at the 
whole house!
ask him to hand hand? nah! he ll juz look at you, pretend dunno wat u r talking bout!
if u keep asking, he ll do. but only for once, dun think of asking him to hand left than right
.. no such thing
every morning, when im preparing my breakfast in the kitchen. u ll found him missing!
that time he ll surely b waiting me in my room, under my laptop desk. cuz he is so 
clever untill he knowthat i ll bring my breakfast on the desk to eat and watched drama! 
thats how clever he is! gosh!!!! 



ps: thats not his greenise...thats my living room door stopper. dunno izzit both in green and chewy. he like to bit this a lot! hahahaha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
5:01 AM

is a he or a she? it looks so cuteee i wish i have one too!

kassie said...
2:59 PM

its a he hhahahahahaha he very naughty one. like then get one for urseld la. at least he can accompany u ma :D

Back to Home Back to Top ❤Sweet Little Blog.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.