pre birthday celeb@neway

a'though my birth is on 18th june but i already started celebrating it with my friends on fri nite with a group of friends in neway@cheras. so happy to meet them after for quite sometimes didnt catch up with them.but still, not everyone can make it. guess ve to set for another yamcha session de. ppl who come...me n my dear,sam,geo,fai,qian,lee hua,cavin,zazc....i ve a great nites. thansk q u all for coming lolz.muaks


♥ me and lee hua, samantha..thansk u girls for coming.


♥ me and sam....


♥ me and zazc..she is a great singer!


♥ me and edmund@fai


♥ me and samantha@siao qian


♥ me and lee hua :)


♥ me and geo...handsome ma? do u think he look like ron wu frm tvb?


♥ me and cavin wong....glad that he can make it a'though he is kind of late..ahhahah


♥ i tell you....cavin, he really can sing wakakakak lolz.


♥ me, the birthday girl with her birthday cake...


♥ me and my dear....with the birthday cake


♥ again...me and my man...i lup u!


♥ everybody getting high...to sing me birthday song!!! thanks guyz....

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top ❤Sweet Little Blog.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.