birth celeb with my dear

my dear celebrated my birthday on sat nite. its a very special birth dinner...not like usual, v din celebrate at outside but my dear cooked me a romantic candle light dinner :P its my first candle light dinner in my lifetime eh. *sweet* having dinner at my dear's place...he asked me to close my eyes before he open the door and bring me to his room...he only asked me go out after few minutes..and bring me to the living room and asked me to open my eyes :P when i open my eyes, a table with steak,salad,white wine and candle in front of me lolzzz...romantic leh hahahaha my dear said the steak's sauce is sour..but i think its juz nice for me :P

n i got a surprise present frm him. dun even think of it before.thought its juz a normal gift.ill still like it no matter wat my dear give me :) i was sooo shoced when i unwrap it...and accidentally saw the odm logo printe on the box :P its really a surprise for me...i ve an unforgetable birth this year..n it all thanks to the one i love!!!!!


♥ my dear lolz.


♥ a romantic candle light dinner prepared by my dear :P


♥ my dear dear looked sooo 'drunk' after some white wine :P


♥ really...thanks to my dear for the precious gift. im lovin it...a lot!


♥ my o.d.m watch....luv it

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top ❤Sweet Little Blog.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.