Thurs Nite@Sanctuary

m working in shu umera counter,klcc today. to replace fiona. first time working with this brand.but kinda fun, cuz thats many sales so u wont b boring at all.n my coll treat me real nice :) thanks and i hope thats more chance for me to work in this counter :P after work, went to sanctuary with my darling and his friends. one of his friends birth actually.although im really tired after work, and my legs pain like hell....my toe already got skin peeling off and red hahahahaha but as long as can see my darling then thats nothing u called tired lolz...bei right haha excuse me lolz.and i drink without dinner lolz im not realy hungry earlier so i din tk any dinner then straight away go to club and drink. not really drink a lot, but got la :P no drunk hahaha...since my darling haven fully recovered frm his sickness, so ill try my best to help him drink ;P im not loving it,but no choice cuz he is someone i luv lolz.....

oh yah,my darling finally get his spec this afternoon :P *shy* i luv him wearing spec lolz dunno why...i think he look good with it gua.cute?hahhahah



~ thats me and my darling and his new spec :P



~ my darling star wanna give pose de hahahah



~ action and....



~ start!!!!! lolz



~ me and wheylu:)



~the guys gang and the birthay girl :)

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top ❤Sweet Little Blog.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.