*blink*blink*.....so me!

u muZ b wondering...omg why u want to do it to ur laptop! hhahhahaah but ya i like it...tis is so...so me...im juz love blink blink stuff! hahahaha. whenever anyone look at my laptop..guy ll response:'omg!' and when girls saw it :"yer i want i want' ahhaahhahahaah should i said myself is creative? wakakakakakakak.....


- my toshiba laptop ahahha.....see my how creative is me?! its so blink and so girly! just like me...my style :P dun get faint when u really see it...


- hahahahah my latest work. my thumbdrive. just finished doing it this afternoon :) this idea came frm a swarovski thbumdrive. its sooo nice but of course kinda pricely. so i was thinking....why not i d.i.y it? wekkekekekekekekekekek


- n yet finally my mirror. i ll carry this mirror in my handbag.cuz the screen is big and its slim. so very light ekekekek....i got it frm elken show. but the outlook is sooo plain. when i got it, kekekeke i knoe wat to do with it de!!!!

n at the moment, my handphone, my ipod, my canon850 are still safe...with no blink blink stuff hahahah but not sure for later :P

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top ❤Sweet Little Blog.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.