m3rd3ka!!!!!!

happy merdeka to everyone...its about one more hour to go. and im staying at home, not plan to go outside for countdown. i still remember, i used to go out to town for countdown few years back ago....places like klcc n lot 10 where its so crowded everywhere. mayb im old de, prefer to stay at home to countdown, ll stand by at my balcony by 1155 with my darling to see fireworks.really dun feel like stucking in the jam. plus ive been stuck in the traffic jam the whole day...everywhere i go. so i choose to stay at home with my darling and family.

holiday start from tomorrow till sunday. my parents and auntie are going penan for holiday...or should i said eating trip? ahahahah cuz they really like to eat. since they booked a suite at gurney hotel...and my work on sat ve change to tomorrow. so me n my darling going to join them but ve to be after my work ard 2pm. but still havent confirm cuz ll drop my mum a call tomorrow once i finsh working to see the traffic...if its really horrible so v might change our plan from penang to staying at home. :)

half an hour to go....

but wish everyone a happy merdeka....and happy holiday! enjoy!!!!!! muaks

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top ❤Sweet Little Blog.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.