Merdeka Penang Trip....

ive a wonderful and unforgettable trip. i went with my parents, my auntie and my darling :) my parents them actually went down on fri morning de. n im still wondering wanna join them or not becuz im really scared of the jam! and plus, i still gotto work on fri morning in astro. then my darling suggest to drop my mum a call...and my mum said got no jam at all huhuhuhuh so i rush back home n pack my stuff. v started our journey at about 330++ my darling he is so caring cuz he knoe i muz b hungry after working so he bought me eggtart n put it in the car :P

by the time v reach penang bridge is actually bout 7plus....but v lost the way to gurney hotel :P hahahahaha but then at last v found the way by 8 plus.....rushed out for dinner cuz super hungry de. v went to a rest named sai gong yuen. they ve delicious belacan chicken! n then v went to another place right after dinner for snack!!! but unfortunately, the stall is close :( but my darling found a funny road plate called 'love lane':)

our plan is suppose to go batu ferringi to grab dvd then next day ll join my parents to queensbay n then v ll b going bck on sat nite to avoid the jam...but...plan change again...v din manage to go ferringi that nite cuz super tired..v went bck hotel n rest cuz the next morning ll wake up super early to eat prawn mee.n its a whole day eating trip :P after prawn mee, v went to eat oyster mee, then v go queensbay mall...so v can came back for chau kuey teow at 4plus :P eat alots rite...ahahahahah after all v went back to hotel for quick shower cuz they wanna bring us to butterworth afterwards. since v ll b going bck that nite, so v pack our stuff and drive our own car go....n yes, tis is my first time taking feri!!!!! deng i knoe im outdated my darling keep laughing at me *shy* but its a great experience. hahahaahhaha v went to ve someting named 'chiam chiam' they said its kinda like a rojak but more tasty n its my mum fav snack when they r still a kids...n they said can only found in penang :P its actually an old aunty selling in a stall...lots of fruits like jambu,pineapple,cucumeber,sotong,mango etc...and thats big bowl of rojak sauce, one spicy n one not....n it only cost about 30sen per stick! cheap cheap....then after that DINNER. suppose to go back after that straight frm butterworth....but! my parents n my auntied them ask us to stay one more nite then v can go back together next morning at first i said no la...but when they said :" come la, stay one more nite la i can dabao the belacan fried chicken for supper tonite' then suddenly my bf said ok ah ok ah *sweat* so at last v did went to batu ferringi to buy dvd..i bought lots of drama :P kkekekekeke........

then v ve to tk back our bag to hotel room again....so v did ve belacan chicke as our supper! the next day v went back straight after v ve breakfast...oppsss nono v ve our lunch at ipoh :P


(+) penang bridge....manage to see the sun set :P


(+) this is the love lane...and the lovers are tk pics kaakkakakakaka


(+) this is the 'chiam chiam' im talking about...5 of us eat till full only 14+ only....so cheap....


(+) see my darling? hahahahahaha


(+) shit, my mouth is soooo dirty...and my bf he is actually holding few stick :P


(+) camwhor-ing with my bf








(+) thats my dad and my mum


(+) my mummy and me...do v lookalike?


(+) darling and i in the feri


(+) another one


(+) the feri...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
9:57 AM

Hi Kassie,

How much does is the ODM watch?

PS: Sorry, I'm kind off outdated as I am not very into watch.

Cheers

kassie said...
5:57 PM

its about 250... :)
but this pink is not in the market :P
u can found white, silver, red, brown etc...

Anonymous said...
2:06 PM

Thank dear.

Anonymous said...
9:56 PM

wow..penang feri... do u know the history... there are different name btw all the feri

Back to Home Back to Top ❤Sweet Little Blog.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.