*sweet* dinner

suppose to go pandan indah with my dear just now...to see trade in an old phone and get a new phone.but dim ji...no more stock. i call back home to see if they wanna buy any dinner but my mum said my dad already bought dinner but not included me cuz they thought for sure i wont b going home for dinner...so v got to go dinner ourself..but then really tired of the food outside...no rice no mee...like nothing special to eat. my dear ask me wanna eat rice? i said dun want...boring with mee. then he said eat fan xu la haahahha i said ok ah i want u to baked for me :P so v ended up buying vege in giants to go home cook. v bought potato,ham,instan mushroom soup,macaroni :P becuz i said i wanna eat.so he bought :P

so v ve cheese baked potato and macaroni with creamy cheeses sauce with ham n garlic :P i din do anything actually beside washing plates and make the mushroom soup. my dear did it all :P i ve to said....i dunno anything about cooking ahahahahhhh


- the macaroni i love :P really, it taste nice


- cheesseeeee baked potato!

**its really a nice n sweet dinner, thanks dear and love ya*

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top ❤Sweet Little Blog.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.