juz doesnt understand....

im just dun understand about old traditional thinking where son are always important than daughter??? cuz this happen on my aunty herself...and v saw her everyday like haih haih haih also fan...wat happen? becuz my aunty juz done an operation...not small but not serious :P something in her private part...so she ve to do operation haih. n the most important things is.....should understand how weak is her body is? hmmm guess everyone should know. and her mother in law came to her hs to look after her and her children(my cuziee)but....she din cook any soup for my aunty. she did cook on the first day....normal dish lor but then she make lots of dish like tom yam n curry! i gt 2 little cuzie. one boy n one girl. the boy, yes he love spicy...but the girl she cant take it. n then ended up....my cuzie who dun eat spicy...ended up having fried egg with white rice. and when she steam fish, she cut half of it to the grandson where the other half, grandaughter and my aunty share....wtf! n yet, my aunty body getting weaker so my mum cook her some chicken soup. and then ended up....she said to her gradnson, drink this soup too much ll die one! wtf again...v respect her as older generation...but aiyoh...hard to stand her la!!!! definitely not me! plz! since v cant do anything....wish her to go bck to her hometown soon!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
4:28 PM

some people are like that. damn sad case. the mother in law forgets that she is a woman too!

Back to Home Back to Top ❤Sweet Little Blog.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.