18。6。08 with the lup one

this year was my second of that celebrate my birthday with my darling. i ve a great great time this year!my dear booked a table at nero vivo a bkt ceylon for dinner.haven been there before,but do heard some good reviews from friends also.its an intalian restaurant. the enviroment is good!!!!dunno why, my six sense told me wei yei ll like this place a lots haahahha.its a very good place to hang out!my dear really know me well, hahahah, he know i luv to eat a lot!!! thanks for the dinner my dear....


--- the menu


--- the bread to dip with olive oil. yummy yummy.....


--- lamp shank that my dear order


--- the wagyu beef that my dear order for me. tis is so f**k-ing nice!!!! hahahaha


--- Warm dark chocolate flan on white chocolate sauce. tis is superb nice, my dear friends, this one really can fight with cafe cafe one!!!as tasty as that!and its cheaper than the cafe cafe one... =P


--- my dear...


--- kassie at nero vivo


--- the great red wine!!!


after dinner, we walked ard at changkat area...v r so fulled!!!and my dear planing to bring me over to a cafe named 'twenty one' at changkat for a strawberry long island tea and great dessert =P thats why i said my dear know me well.haahhaha


--- its a new bistro there named werners. i wanted to go there someday ahahhahaha


--- the dessert at TwentyOne. not bad but i still prefer the one at nero vivo.


--- Strawberry Long Island Tea...


--- me and my dear at TwentyOne...

dear, thanks for the great dayz!!!!muaks

5 comments:

-=* hoho *=- said...
4:24 PM

Hmm... place that i like ar! when i see got wine then i like it d. hahaha.. so, bring me have dinner there k! =) Food seem super nice wor!

kassie said...
4:44 PM

hhahaha super expensive tim. mayb becuz v order meat la. they ve pasta and pizza also. next time v go v order pasta n pizza ahahaahah

Vivi said...
12:15 AM

Happy Birthday to you :)

by the way, I like your new hairstyle

kyliemc said...
6:07 PM

hehe..very yan oi :D so sweet!!! envy~ happy belated b'day, kassie dear!

Anonymous said...
6:58 PM

hi
may i know how much u r charging for nite make up for wedding functions?including hair-do...


theresa
nymphomania_gal@yahoo.com

Back to Home Back to Top ❤Sweet Little Blog.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.