My New HairStyle...

ive got a new hairstyle.i went for a new hair do last few days.kinda bored with my unstyle hair de...and den few of my colleague introduce me this korean style hair saloon in hartamas...heard so many of good comment of it.so i decided to give it a try!!!hahahaa make it as a birthday present for myself la =P

okok back to it.this hair saloon named 'park chul' i think its the boss name hahaha...located at sri hartamas,right above rhb bank and opposite of spicy mamak.the stylist are korean, theri work is good but only one thing...communication barrier. hahaha they only understand very very basic of englishe not mandarin.ve to really communicate slowly. i went for a digital perm. the result come out...can said its good. cuz not too curly which i dun like...its like messy messy style.and ive to said...its very very very easy to maintain. juz blow dry and apply serum or moss then done!!!!and they ve this very cute treatment name 'medicure' its a hair treatment,its not a nail treatment hahahahahah!!!! its a touch up color treatment, u can choose any color u like.and after the treatment, u ll look like u juz re-dye ur hair...but ur hair doesnt feel dry at all. its smooth like silk and it can tahan for 2 to 3 months.and very good smell too hahahah. and their technic is so funny...the things that they use to perm or rebon ur hair is actually in foam type!!! so ur hair wont feel dry afterwards.

all together, its RM350...for me, it consider cheap de la!!! hhahahahaha


--- this is the style that the korean lady style for me. durh i really look like a korean with center parting.


--- hahahah this is the side parting i prefer!!!i know it looks nothing different wth my previous hair style...thats becuz i always tie up my hair la...actually already no curl de!

**actually i quite like the center parting look...but think ve to go back for a body perm before i center it!!! ahahahhaha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
11:11 PM

Great blog! I truly love how it’s easy on my eyes and the details are well written. I am wondering how I could be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your rss feed which ought to do the trick! Have a nice day!

Back to Home Back to Top ❤Sweet Little Blog.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.