Valentines*2009

ive a very special valentines celebration this year and its all becuz of u. thx dear.first, i was really moody on that two days n i dunno why. pluz im due to having hair class on the day before valentines, my hands are super super tired after that n cant even sleep well. damn it and i need to go see doctor on valentine morning to get my thyroid medicine and also to get some relax nerves medicine cuz i dun wanna ve muscle pain the whole day.

then my darling bring me to pavilion for lunch. v ve pepper and lunch. kinda expensive also. and i was still moody after that.oh yeah i bought myself a valentines gift haahahahah.i bought a moisturizing gel from h20+ and my darling bought himself a porche addidas sport shoe. then darling bring me to godiva for drink n dessert. and v both think v ve too much of chocolate de. :P cuz v suppoe to go dinner at atd 5something...

my darling bought me a spec as valentines gift and also sponsor me half on my juicy bracelet :P

darling helping me in putting the charm to my new juicy bracelet.

and he bring me to a very quiet place for valentines dinner. which is not luxury but im so in luv with the enviroment.

see? as wat he told me, if v manage to reach there by evening, v can actually see the sunset as well. the place is so nice n windy.somewhere where u dun ve to wear dresses...next time ill prefer to go with my slipper :D


this place located at klang. royal selangor yacht club.


me and my darling..


v walk ard after dinner to take some pics.


but too bad cuz no one there helping us to tk pics together. :(


actually i was kinda shaky that time. cuz it so dark there and im so afraid of stepping to the wrong places n fall down wakakakkakaka..

this is the places where v ve our cheap cheap good good valentines dinner with live band somemore :P
i really enjoy my valentine dinner this year...something special. thx dear~



2 comments:

Vivi said...
2:05 PM

So sweet ~

kyliemc said...
12:08 AM

so lovey dovey :D

Back to Home Back to Top ❤Sweet Little Blog.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.