Miracle of Creme de la Mer


yes yes yes....ive get myself a 30ml of creme de la mer!!!! super expensive but it does worth it!!!!
Creme de la Mer
The most astonishing moisturizer, some may even call it a miracle in a jar, is creme de la mer.Your skin will become more softer than ever in a very short time when you use this miracle moisturizer. Even when you have a very dry skin. This creme de la mer product has been discovered by aerospace psysicist Dr. Max huber. Many years ago he had an accident when an experiment exploded and damaged his skin. Dr. Huber tried to help himself with experiments to make the perfect skin care product. The ingredients are a mix of vitamins, minerals and sea kelp. The distillation of this product is the big secret of the success of creme de la mer. Several years later creme de la mer was and still is a big name. Sharon Stone has already decided she couldn’t do without her creme de la mer.
i ve been having lots of problem wit my skin recently. pimples on the forehead dryness and rashes on my two cheek...haih...ngam ngam skin care finish. as wat my beautician told me, dehydrated and sensitive skin like me are not suitable to use cream type moisturizer. i only can use serum. but serum are pricely too. at first was planning to get back the aesop serum which cost abt RM200++ but also i MISS my creeme de la mer. ve use it once last time...its a very very good cream but of course pricely. with introduce my a fren of mine, i went to the counter and look for her friend who is working there. so that she can understand n read my skin whether should i use the cream type or gel type. the girl is so nice, she gave me a sample of creme de la mer and a sample of moisturizing lotion(less creamy than de la mer cream) so she ask me to go bck n try which one is more suitable for me as she scared ill ve pimples break out if the cream doest suit me. u know how hard is to get a sample of la mer product? they dun give it to customer easily unless they think u r a potential customer cuz frm every sample they r giving away, they need to write a report. poor thing. hahahahaha....i still in luv with the la mer cream. i went home n i try it. u ll feel the natural glow on ur face immediately!!!!! i went to get it the next day. the cream is RM505 expensive rite.. haih who ask me to luv my skin so much leh lol. i calculate so many times de...with the little portion u need to use(cuz u only need a 10sen coin size to apply on ur face) n i only use it as nite creame. for a normal face cream like estee or watever brand....which at least cost u RM300+ n u can use it up to 3 months. and i believe with this miracle creame, i can use it up to 5 months...so actually mei yat yeong....lol...haahahahahha why not pay more so u can get a better result!!!! after the 2nd days i ve use la mer, my bf also can notice my skin ve improve!!! wakaakkaakak damn happy...i bought it last week 28th of march and i haven open it yet as im still planning to finish up the sample first. obviously, my skin ve improve with the miracle of it!!!
oh yeah, the girl told me if u r the first time consumer to get a product at their counter, they ll registered u and ll ve a free facial voucher for u. listen, its a free la mer facial voucher! and it normally cost abt RM300+ per facial session and u can get it free now. at the sametime, my mum get the facial refining creme too....this is the face scrub. which cost RM320 per bottle and actually it can use up for quite long time cuz the bottle is kinda big!!! so now i ve a voucher and my mum ve another voucher either! yippeeeee.....cant wait to go for the facial!
i went there with 2 of my coll, jane n carmen...i think both of them also intrested with their skin care product either. ahahahah girls, come lets save money to ve good skin gambateh! ahahahahahah

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top ❤Sweet Little Blog.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.