May Birthday Babes....

i just realise lots of my close frens birthday fall on may. so lets just gather all pics in this post(save time n space) lol....

the very recent one...my dear elaine kong birthday celebration on the 30th of may.im actually super duper lazy and tired on that day as i woke up early in the morning that day. my early morning is really early morning as i need to get myself at studio in the mornign 4am for make up means im wake up on 230am on thay day. n then i was having some bloody shoot at putrajaya the whole day till 6pm!!!!and its under the hot bloody sun! and i need to b in mont kiara for her birthday celebration by 9pm.so means i dun even ve the time to shower :P i did told them better dun touch my body as its full of sunblock ahahhaahha.....v went to somo plaza which is near sunrise there. n went bck home at ard 1am. haven been sleep continuosly for more than 12 hours.and im working on the next day 12pm. damn it..elaine kong i told u...this is really because of you!!!!!

kok wah n his birthday gal with the cute cupcakes frm florence.

seem like v haven been meeting each other for quite sometimes. florence just back frm new zealand. and yang yang, my babe which i haven been meeting up for quite sometimes!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and then the following...my dearly brother birthday. his birthday was on the 4th of may. and he celebrate it on the weekend,of course la whereelse can it b???can u believe im going to phuture.hello, how long ive not been to places like this for clubbing???? cant even remember de. but no choice who ask that he is my brother meh!!!!
i wonder why he is so tall and slim but im not. he NEVER took a normal pic with me....wonder why he always act this act that!!!!! urgghhhhhh

my darling(he only drank abit ok), me, elaine and kok wah(he also drink a little bit) but i wonder why the two guys dace turn so red??!?!!

me and darling..i insist to stay behind so that i look slimmer!!! wahahahahah..clever neh!

before i reach, ive already told my fren...im sure lots of them ll b surprise to see me in phuture on that nite. here comes....one of my dear neighbour aka fren pearly wong, when my cousin told her that im ard..she say she not going to believe cuz i wont. well again, my brother birthday ma. but really not so often la..ppl like me is fucking old de!!!!

my cousin....this is the first time im going clubbing with him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the next one...Pick A Brush birthday babes....since everybody ll b bz working on the coming two months...so lets just celebrate their birthday together in one day.clever m jie!!! hahahahaa

frm left: joyce, yani, carmen and hazel...
-----end-----








0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top ❤Sweet Little Blog.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.