My new SGH E770

yes!!! dun b surprise...i changed a new mobile number(so means im not using the old 3179722 anymore)...and my new number is xxxxx...hahahaha u ask me i give u :P

friends asked why i changed my mobile number? izzit wanna hide someone? hahahahah neh, no la. i really change it for fun!! cuz ve been using this number since secondary. kinda boring with the number de. pluz lots of ppl often called and ask me guess whose tis...i hate so i change!!!! hehehe its very easy, juz tell the maxis counter that u wanted to change number. they give u a list of it n u choose. paid 25bucks...and no sim card change...everything ll b the same, the contact n sms...juz the number is different! easy right....

as for the samsung :P i shouldnt said its mine but its my mum's old mobile phone...i BORROW it frm her..hahhahhaha...its sgh e770. at first kinda blur n stupid using this mobile as i already get use to nokia function. but forcing myself to get use to it hahahha.its kinda small compare to my old mobile. so sometimes very hard to hold cuz its too small...hahahah...

although the sound is not as clear as sony ericsson, the function is not as good as nokia....hahaha but i luv it. at least its FREE!!!!!

3 comments:

kyliemc said...
9:44 PM

haha..no wonder is sms u but no reply...hahha

kassie said...
2:09 AM

hahahaha did i sms u my new number? i too blur de...dunno i send u through new number or friendster hahaha. nvm nvm, i send u a sms:)

kyliemc said...
11:58 AM

not yet..haha...i still cant onlione yet..sob..sob.....mum hasnt aplly 4 streamyx yet..haha.....enjoy ur HK trip!!!

Back to Home Back to Top ❤Sweet Little Blog.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.