BED with me?




hey u! yes its u!!! wanna BED with me tonight? hahahahha.....neh, dun get my wrong. im asking do u wanna go BED with me tonight? BED is a new club opening right opposite the loft, asia heritage row. i muz said its a very nice place to hang out....at least a new place to club beside velvet, zouk, loft, cynna! although its not as crowded as the others....becuz its still new. but with this nice atmosphere.....the day ll come :P

went to their opening on 1/11/2006...cuz my former make up trainer is now working there with her friends. and her introduce my bf to her boss. so they work together and my bf incharge of hire their house ambrassador. and me...i do nothing but juz to go there walk walk oppss sorry dance dance, drink drink and see see..haahhaha thats wat i usually do!

cant believe that i went ther continuosly 3 days due to my bf works. so i was there to accompany him :) see im a very good gf hahahahahaha

for those who wanted to pay a visit there, dun forgot to drop me a sms:

wanna go to bed with me tonight? :P

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top ❤Sweet Little Blog.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.