Sky Bar@Traders

heheh another good place to introduce for u to chill out with friends! :D sky bar located at traders hotel, kl. next to kl convention center. most of u might dunno this hotel becuz its still new. its something similiar to lunar bar. but i prefer this than lunar. becuz lunar need cover charge and it no!!!!! heheh u juz need to paid for ur drinks...and the place is bigger than lunar because the swimming pool is bigger :P its open air too....as high as the bridge of klcc tower!!!

sorry for my natural face without any make up! not even concealer!!! i cant believe that i actually post it! thats because my darling giving me a surprise of bringing me there when i dun even knoe so din dress up and no make up at all :P


the drinks.....but dun ask me wats the name becuz i already forgot. but im sure most of u ll like thay snowy thing..cuz it looks too cute hahaah but actually doesnt taste good. i prefer my strawberry smoothies :P


this is the view from the place v sit...nice ma? avoid the blur blur screen cuz its window in between pluz right after rain....and my shaky hand ahahahahaha


0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top ❤Sweet Little Blog.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.