Café Café




isnt it a nice place to chill out? ve u been there before? this is my 2nd time there....already fall in luv with 
their unique atmosphere and luxury interior design! i luv every single little things inside. 
like their chairs? they ve all different chairs in every single table!
the lighthing? a very soft lighting where u can totally fall in luv with and to relax...u feel like u r a old british princess when u r there( =P thats my personal imagination)
the food? neh i din try before as its quite pricely...they are all fine dining!
the drinks? yes!!!! the first visit there, i ve a very traditional style of tiramisue(small as our palm) and ice lemon tea....why? becuz i reached there at 12am!!! n their kitchen is closed. so thats wat i can ve...
hahhaha but luckily, i paid my 2nd visit there at 9plus. so i get my self a hot cappucino!!! got feel right?! bleh....u ll only enjoy ur cup of hot cappucino for this kind of enviroment!!! i wont order orange juice nor coke....kekekekee....

i bring elaine there on my 2nd visit (ssshhh, cuz she juz broke up so i think she ll definitely luv this place) and together with my best mate adriel. hahahahah see, i knoe elaine's taste. i knoe she ll definitely luv this place!!!!!! 3 of us ve girls chit chat that night...kekekekke.....wat to chat? hahaha think wat can girls said when they r together... =P

looking forward to my 3rd visit....if one day i told u im having a bad day/headache/mood swing, look for me there. i might b there!!!!! hohohohohoh

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
11:34 AM

Oh My God~!~!!!!! It's so elegant!!!! like going back to the 18th century!!! i'd loved it!!! ^_^

Anonymous said...
11:36 AM

by the way, where's this place about ah?

kassie said...
3:21 PM

its somewhere near dewan pustaka in kl town. :) if u wanna go, call me...i give u the direction.

Back to Home Back to Top ❤Sweet Little Blog.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.