BAD DAY!!!!!!

today was a really bad day for me...i feel like killing ppl. i bring my camera to fix and the ppl incharge there really make me super sick. and story is like that:-

i bought a canon ixus 850 on me last year christmas trip to hong kong. n becuz i scared of charge from cutom. i throw the box n i only took back other stuff n yet i think i lost the warranty card. and then on early of this year, gonna celebrate wei yei birthday so v went to pd for a short holiday. and accidentally drop my camera with the lense open. it cant close nor open. i still remember clearly that its in april time. n when i reach kl think busy with some work so bring it to fix on may.and since i coulndt find my warranty card so i think it was ok for me to pay to fix it as the camera is still new and im really love it too. instead of going back to canon cuz i scared of the higher charges so i bring it to a camera shop near my housing area. at tmn segar. its just located at the same roll as maxis center same roll n the last corne shop. beside it was a stationary shop and 7 elevan. counldnt remember the name clearly i think its miyake xxx. the guy told me will b abt 300++ so i was ok n i pass him the camera...

and then recently i notice my camera having some problem like those pic i taken very blur..like if i take 10 pic out of 8 pic was pretty blur. n i was thinking its less than half year only leh so i bring it back today. but didnt c the guy who serve me earlier. and this person i dunno is he the person in charge or wat but he really make me wanna kill him badly!!!!! our conversation is:

me: hi i brought my camera to here earlier to fix. but recently i notice the pic token very very blur.

he: let me check. btw the sticker here written its last year.

me: (fuck i should ve check the sticker earlier) but im pretty sure its this year.

then i show him those pic i took recently.

he: but normally pic with quality like that is consider very clear de.

me: (wat the fuck my camera is ixus 850 leh with this type of quality i get why do i ve to paid so much) but the pic quality is very good earlier. only recently those new pic i took very blur.

he: but normally the camera lense spoil even when u fix it de still will have problem appear one.

me: wat? i talk to the person earlier n he make sure that after fix that will b no problem de. if so i wont fix it that time n i rather save up the money to get a new one.

he: if he said like that sure he wanna cheat you.

me: (i was like wtf again?) that means u guys cheat me la ur ppl should ve told me earlier!

he: who is the person that serve u last time?

me: its a chinese guy with spec quite chubby and fair.

he: we very sure that v didnt hire this kind of worker before. i already worked here for 1 half a year and she worked here for like 3 years and v didnt hire any cn guy with the requirement u r talking to.

me: (i was like mother fucker chou chi bai) im very sure this is the camera shop with the guy who serve me. if u said so am i talking to a ghost that day? and who is the guy?

he: i dunno but v really ve no this worker before

i was like mother fucker u think im so free to come cheat u or am i blind on that day? i even call up for few times to ask for the cameras cuz as first they said for like 2 weeks..and then i only took back my camera like a month. if so who am i talking to? who help me to pass the camera to fix????

he: then do u still wanna fix it? if so v need to pass it to the camera worker and it mights tk up to 2 weeks.

me: no thanks im going to bring to for canon which are moreeeee professional to fix it.

END OF THE CONVERSATION BEFORE I SLAP HIM

i was really fucking angry with them i will never never go back there again and please friend dun ever ever step into this shop im sure there are more better shop ard that area.


+ this are the picuter quality using my camera to tk earlier...pretty clear rite?




+ and this is the picture quality for now and this is the pic i showed him and when he said a camera with this quality consider very clear de. im really really fucking dun understand. if so why would us invest more money on a better cameara with 850 with this quality is consider VERY CLEAR? i rather use a phone camera instead rite? and i can said he really dunno anything abt camera like that better close down his shop!!! if he really think so i think i know more camera information than him!!!!

im still very fucking angry i hope to use a heels thow it at him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

kyliemc said...
12:20 PM

omg..tht's really bad n unprofessional 4 them 2 say tht...ish..so irresponsible..slap slap him 4 u :P

Back to Home Back to Top ❤Sweet Little Blog.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.