Singapore Day 3

25/12/2007...the christmas day. v gonna go back the next day morning.we made some last minute shopping. v went to orchard road again for shopping...cuz wanna buy present for my mummy and dvd for my brother. still got no idea on wat to buy for her yet..but guess she ll love choclote. i manage to buy hershy dark kissese at sg. i bought once before when my trip to hong kong...its delicious but didnt manage to find that in m'sia. i bouht like 5 big packs back home...thought my auntie they all ll like it oo :P and yeah i give them to try the morningory bitter chocolate yesterday, the all like it n cuz they gonna went back home today so i help them to buy like abt 12 bar of it wahahahaha...i found it in orchard phew...or else i gonna tk mrt back to clark quay :P

at the evening me n justin went to chinatown try to find the dessert shop that he is taking all the while...i think v r super lucky, v found in in less than half an hour! good things are never enough..i still miss the baked egg till now :P




(+) oh yeah his uncle bring us to eat siu long bao for breakfast the food there are tasty! i love the wu tip!! its always my fav. and the soup of the tong yuen...something diff but tast good!!!!


(+) the dessert...nothing else more to said...it tast good!!!!


(+) me and elaine at orchard road


(+) me and my dear at orchard!!!

----------end of the trip----------

wate next? after christmas, here comes new year eve...plan to ask my mum to organize a bb1 session at home! wait for my good news :)

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top ❤Sweet Little Blog.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.