mi+kassi3

kassie mi
Build your own Blingee





yoohhh....long time no see my friends friends!! how are u guys/gals? m3? doing pretty well busy all the time :P recently im busy with a ghost drama from 8tv named 'midnight dj' till end of jan phew....kinda tired with it cuz mostly in midnight neh. beside that, ve been doing make up for andrew's models fashion show which held at starhill this few days...quite a big event too. and yet, yes i still doing make up for some magazine. my latest ll gonna come out on this month or coming month. keep ur eyes at nu you brides and sister brides...got my work inside lolz....

lolz...i cut my hair neh...but only little bit la. going to color my hair soon. i asked my colleague wat color are in the trend now -

alvin: sweet color!

me: ha? sweet color? wat do u mean by sweet? baby pink? baby blue or purple???*sweat*

alvin: no la i mean dessert color like chocolate etc..

me: ohh ic hahaha okok then dark chocolate la

alvin: good good n u can do some highlight too like soft soft brown like caramel color!

me: damnn it!! good i love caramel a lots...kekekke i want a caramel look!!! wakakakak

alvin: siao!

wuahahahah so finally i decide to dye a CARAMEL hair!! weeekeeee let me do it first then ill post up my caramel head for u all to see :P

p/s is my blink blink picture nice? kekeke go to www.blingee.com register and create one for urseld ler!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top ❤Sweet Little Blog.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.