my graduation???

hhahahaahah 1st of march a day to remember...my graduation day hahahah. nola, i think i already graduate long long time edi but my PRINCIPLE gonna distribute our cert on that day. hehehe it was really a fun nite, beside taking cert, its a good chance to meet everyone again.like julie, waiwei, yang yang,karen etc...hahaha time passed so fast. i already invlove in this line at abt 5years...wow...beside its a small gathering v ve a small gamble after the party..yeah i won money!!!! heheehehheh

my studio my academy pick a brush own by 4 m'sia top make up n hair stylist.they are my principle taki chegne, he is a celebrity make up artist...beside he is doing make up for all celebrities, he look like one either thats why v give him this nickname hahaha. no doubt sometimes he do look like rynn cuz both of them are close friends wat.david shaw, a very famouse hair stylist and very fierce too when in work. when v r not working, he really can make a lots of joke! his job, can almost fins his name at all the magazine selling...especially the cover shoot.derrick cheong, another sifu of mine who offer me a lots of shooting and tvc shooting job.can see his name at magazine as well...hahahaha. mecia loh, one and only one woman hahaha, she used to be dai ka jie of estee lauder group but she left there n join us here heheeh so nice.she is a good teacher :)

for more information can log in to www.pickabrush.com v offer personal make up curse too...and also professional n advance make up course.really wanna thanks to all of them for wat im having right now.thanks to them bcuz of them i got a really really good portfolio.wth them, ive done soo many fashion show before...brand like naf naf, lv, mng, calvin klein,o.d.m(tis is my fav cuz of tis i got a limited edition of odm),loreal hair show etc....and astro talent quest i can said most of the winner, im close with them too :) n also espcially in magzine shooting....its really good to see my name at the magazine there! well, ahahahahha....proud of myself! plz keep ur eyes on those details on every page of fashion spread....that is the ppl who worked hard to make the picture look nice...the contributor!one of my fav job was the nu you brides...the latest one with pink/redish cover..look inside if u ve that magz, my fav job of mine is inside there...my latest work ll b post on coming month of may, check out the style magzine :)


-- this is my studio!nice?everyone is in the pic heheheh


-- friends :) waiwei*julie*me


-- our group wth our leng zai headmaster...lengzai ma? okok ler lolz.


-- the best group ever...


-- yahoooo i got my cert!!!!


-- group wth cert


-- finally the group shoot!!! but missing of dai ka che and jo wing...

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top ❤Sweet Little Blog.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.