Pasta Zanmai


that day me n darling went one u. v came across this jap rest at one u old wing. thier menu and banner caught my eyes. my eyes told me that yes im hungry hahhahaha so v went inside...hahah no la, v r looking for a place to ve lunch that time. its not that big, small till can only fit in not more than 15 tables. cuz they differentiate to two. one is rest another one is superstore that sold jap food n of course chocolate hehehehe the menu really ve many choice...till v flip here flip there in order to let us confrim our order hahahahha...act my darling wanted to order the sakae pasta but he change his mind :P


-- i order this...so called special ice green tea. it taste....taste funny hahahahha


-- my darlin order this. highly recommended.chicken pasta with mushroom sauce and alots alots of different type of mushroom! its soooooo delicious!!! yummy!


-- i order this unagi pasta. thought its not as tasty as the one my darlin order...but u can really feel the good quality of the spagethi mee! :P nice too!


-- our dessert! green tea tiramisu...if u r a tiramisu or green tes lover give this a try u wont regret! trust me hehehehehe


-- at last tk a look at their menu the dessert menu :)

2 comments:

Vivi said...
1:19 AM

wow ~
all look yummy ~
I want try :D

kassie said...
10:15 AM

hahaha i know u r one dessert lover....should go n try!

Back to Home Back to Top ❤Sweet Little Blog.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.