Dain Ti Hill

just wanna write some reviews abt this rest which located at pavilion level 6.its a fusion rest with nice deco and lighting n wth nice sofa :P at first, frm the name, i thought i was a japan rest. but when i ask the waitress, she said its a japan mix shanghai food :) my bro introduced me this rest he highly recommend their dessert so the next day me n my mum give that a try...their food really not that bad. especially the dessert really :P im in luv with their vanilla ice cream with hot potato as base. it sound very familiar to me cuz i once ve this ice cream before when im in hk. a japan cafe. when i check out the link, i only realize that this 2 rest are actually under a same group hahaha...no wonder la. okok back to the food, ive tried their beef rice before...nice if u luv beef.others, my bro oreder a unagi rice...oh yeah, they ve this chesse baked ascargo.the first time u try its really nice especially if u r those who luv cheese a lot....but after awhile i think the escargo are pretty small if u compare with those at the ship :P heeheh okok the dessert turn.....wat to said? nice nice nice nice!!!!! trust me, thier vanilla ice cream is totally diff with those outside...smooth and milky! and once my darlin order a pot of their recommend tea. jasmine tea with plum or lime i think...it taste good...very good :)



-- this the beef rice i order..pretty big portion. can share if couple :P


-- cheese baked ascargor....(thumbsup)


-- mochi i think in corn ice cream.


-- the vanilla ice cream with hot potato!!!!!

1 comments:

Vivi said...
1:28 AM

thx for recommend ~
I'll mark down in my makan list xD

Back to Home Back to Top ❤Sweet Little Blog.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.