Rule#1 Press Confrence

i got a call from GSC cinema last 2 weeks regarding the make up job. so surprise when they call me hahaha....nv think of that anyway. they actually need a make up artist for fiona xie on 6th of march for roadshow. ok so i qoute them for a price but cannot let u know eheheheheh.secret. lolz...at the same time,i ask them if they need any hair stylist as well, of cuz got job also muz recommend my friends ma hehehe.so they agree n take us. i was told to reach kl hilton at 1130 with my hair stylist along. n then i called them, they ask us to wait at the receptionist.oh fuck....v wait for so long sitting there like an idiot man...thought i still dunno wats the roadshow abt ahahah...untill v saw a group of ppl came in to the hotel lobby where v were sitting. n i notice thats a tall+handsome guy are standing right in front of me...hmm, quite leng chai,but look familiar that was my first thought. then he smile to us(to greet us only la)n then that group of them went off.i told my friend lengzai ho...aahahaha she said he is a hong kong star but cant siad out his name..ok i told her if that is shawn yu cuz really look familiar but he is wearing a snow cap with glass...so cant see clearly.n then....v r sitting there at the coffe house like an idiot again...untill they call us up when thy said fiona is ready. i was juz chatting with my friend whether will she lan c...she said so many of actress frm sg, 10 out of 9 YES!!!! but v r so lucky, cuz she is juz soooooo friendly to us like v ve know each other for long. tis is not'fake' k she is friendly really...not those 'fake' type anyway ahahaha...she is trying to chat with us using cantonese ahahah she said she wanna learn.n while she is changing, i read a paper on top of her table...den only i realize that wats going on...ahhahaha its this new movie by them named rule 1. today is their meet the fans n premier nite. n den i only read shawn yu name ahahahah...and ekin cheung too.no wonder...n she keep saying me come here see leng chai...i really dunno why she said that..she keep asking me shawn yu or ekin? i answer him ekin cuz he really loook sooooo man in real person! ahahahah.

our first stop is at zeta bar...for private press conference. after that, tk a rest she change to the premier nite dress. as v will go straight to mv gsc frm sg wang. they r going sg wang 988 outdoor fm station for record.ahhaha...when v went down frm the car, everyone are shouting n yelling...nop dun missunderstand, those are for ekin and shawn yu ahahaha.while they r on air that tk abt an hour, me n my friend sneak out to sg wang walk walk..ahahaha i bought famous cookies too :P and then v went straight to mv gsc gold class cinema...wow.this was my first time ever step into that door wat.actually nothing special inside...juz a mini bar ahahaha.....i suppose to go in for the premiere show with them but i didnt cuz i alredy bought the ticket of 10,000bc yesterday nite wakakakaakka....they misunderstanding that im watching the same show but im not akakakakkaa....well, first of all, its a ghost story so sorry nia...not my cup of tea anyway hehehehehe....i went off before my show start....kekeek...really nice to meet them! :)

☆ shawn yu and ekin cheung at the press conference....



☆ heres me with fiona xie....she is really really pretty!!!



☆ me and ekin cheung...he is very friendly too



yes i didnt tk pic with shawn yu ahahha no way, im doing this becu of my bro, since he like ekin so much no choice who ask me to be his sister..haih...

thought i din watch but guys/gals plz go n watch!!! support them hahahahahahah

4 comments:

Vivi said...
9:24 AM

Fiona xie's so pretty and then din knw da she so tall ~ :)

-=* hoho *=- said...
4:28 PM

ghost movie ar.... also not my cup of tea wor. hahaha.... Fiona Xie is it the Xie Hoi Kei ar?

Anonymous said...
7:23 PM

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

kassie said...
7:09 PM

nola dear...fiona xie is frm singapore one. ;)

Back to Home Back to Top ❤Sweet Little Blog.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.