Olivia Birthday@GreenBox, Sg Wang

went to green box last tuesday for olivia birthday celebration. since we ve a free room rewarded by green box after our halloween work...so she only invited those who ve involve with this job...but to bad that most of them abcent. my beloved jane went outstation with hubby, carmen went back to sg, others bz working....

from the msg which send out by mecia, v are order to ve arabian girl look on that day. i was like fuck!!! how is the arabian look like? should i juz wrap myself up with a scarf? but hey im going down to sg wang eh...i dun want myself to look like that. hahahaha....so my idea was only on eyeliner...easy easy hehe...i date joyce yo reach there earlie so v can go for some shopping and brunch. and i dun wanna ve that long long liner while shopping, im sure ppl ll think im siao. so i juz ve my normal make up on. and before v went in to greem box, ill juz do some quickly touch up in the car.joyce force me to put some glitter on it. lolz. after that, both of us wear the sun glasses while waiting for other to reach.....

im sure u wont see my with this make up on street uness it was order by someone hahaha...

we reach there at 1. n i notice most of them also ve glasses on...ahahahah...
some cool birthday cake decoration given by green box staff...u can decorate the cake u like...wat a cool idea...

the small little cake....look good n taste not bad also...


the birthday gal olivia....trying to cut the cake using her hand.....

group shoot from left to right:
amy, joyce, me, michelle, yani, jessie and lily.

all of us with glasses on....
and thx to mecia, she prepare gift to us on that day for the theme of arabian look.
lily got the first prizes, n she really deserve that. second one goes to yani, cuz u ll never never seen her with that hair style n make up haahah. michelle got the 3rd prizes. and me only got the consolation prizes...hahaha why? becuz as they said im too old to fight wth the new one bleh!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
6:54 PM

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...
9:08 PM

I wish not approve on it. I over warm-hearted post. Specially the designation attracted me to review the intact story.

Anonymous said...
5:30 PM

Amiable dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

Back to Home Back to Top ❤Sweet Little Blog.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.