WeyFoong Pre Birthday Celebration

suppose to celebrate wey foong birthday last month 25th. but too bad that she got food poison so need to postpone it to...another month cuz seems like v all are super bz! but still make it to catch up for a dinner before her birthday on last week. at first, kim planned to go chef n brew located at damansara height. but seems not convenient for everyone except wey foong hahaa. v change te venue to cova cafe in the garden. tis is my second time visit.to me, the food really so so only...

and for this time,v all feel sooooo dissapointed with the food n service there. haih...lazy to talk abt it la...anyway, hope wey foong enjoy the dinner also. :)

lady in black except for kim ahahah...

me and my dear. fuck look at my chubby face...should stop eating more chcocolate cake de!

camwhoring again......
me and my dear....



0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top ❤Sweet Little Blog.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.