040808

wat a super duper tired working tat day!got a tvc to shoot that day...tiger biscuit.call time is 630am in titiwangsar. :( me n jane assist derrick for this job.working under a hot sun isnt that fun at all :( working under a hot sun and same place for more than 12hours is not fun at all!!!!!!i was there since the morning...first v ve breakfast first...then after that v started to make up for the talents.the concept is in a fun fair...so theres a lot of extras n 2 crowns ard.when its abt 9+am...the sun started to come out!!!! i was juz wearing a sunglasses with singlets.becuz tis is not my first experience working under hot sun...avoid from getting dark or sun burn...i already prepare myself a spf body sun block, spf130 face sun block and a after sun cooling body spray and a long sleeves cardigan.long sleeves cardigan is a muz!!!!!! now i truly understand why lots of the female production crew wearing long sleeves working under the sun instead of short sleeves!!!!i started to wear my cardigan when the sun come out. after few hours when i go up to the make up track car...shit! my face is so soooo red except my eyes area which cover with my sunglasses....well my sunglasses isnt small also =P i dun want to wear the sunglasses on my face for my whole lifetime! durh!!!! i keep applying sunblock once im free!!


see wats jane n derrick doing???ya...v can just sit on anything....i almost fell asleep lying on the green green grass ahahhaahah those caramel popcorn look so tempting!!!!


look at those colourful ballon!!!!one of the prop on that day...


can see my 'little' sun tanned on my face n neck?????

oh yeah that day was actually my boss derrick birthday.i thought im working with the production house that i used to worked for...but when i reach only realise not.cuz i was planing to get a small birthday cake for him to blow while working...cuz ll work till late night.but becuz not so 'sok' wth the crew...so planned cancel. =P and late of that nite, m jie ask me however also need to bring derrick back to studio for his surprise birthday party.me n jane planned so long(act its bcuz working time boring)on how to cheat him to studio...long long story.at last i told him i gtg n ve a date so ill wait him in the studio.while jane ll b following his car to studio said got meeting bla bla bla.....but unfortunately, the tvc end late ard 12am....so all the plans changed. i cant wait anymore cuz so smell n sticky after long day work...so i went home at ard 11 de....anyhow, still happy birthday to ya =)

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top ❤Sweet Little Blog.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.