Hong Kong'08 Day5

the last day of the trip. our flight back to kl is 6pm from macau to lcct.but v bought the earliest ferry ticket to macau.so v got to ve out breakfast at the ferry terminal..v ate mc d.the pork chop bun....see im a mcd lover...at least once a week.hahaahhaa....when v reach macau, as usual v put our luggage at kenric places first...then v took taxi to the dai san ba for picture and to buy almond biscuit.

★ me n my dear at the dai san ba....isnt my new love slipper look lovely? eheheheh

★ me n wheylu

★ me n kenric...

after boarding...v still feel hungry so no choice ve to order food from air asia.at first v order the nasi lemak but they said already finish...bullshit.they serve only not half of the flight.so no choice cuz only left 1901 hotdog.

★ the paper did show like this.

★ but it came out to look like this!?! and the size is even smaller than the market one!

★ it still look bad after putting the sauce.
by the time i reach home is already 1030pm....

★ my hello kitty mooncake wkakakakakakakak i wont eat that i wont.

★ showing off my collection of sport shoes hahahahahahaha

2 comments:

-=* hoho *=- said...
3:15 PM

Dear u both 7 sport shoes in HK ar? really shop crazy wor..

kassie said...
2:50 AM

2 of it, me n my mum share so its mine. 1 of it justin said share with me, cuz v ve same shoe size...so its mine...wakakakakakaka

Back to Home Back to Top ❤Sweet Little Blog.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.