Hong Kong'08 Day 1

i went to hong kong again last week. but this time im going with my friend wheylu n my dear.my mum n my bro is going on the same day as well but they are taking cathay pacific where v take air asia.v r meeting kenric in macau anyway...v went on last week tuesday n our flight is in the morning 550am. so means v got to reach the airport by 4am. v went to hartamas to fetch wheylu over to my place cuz the taxi driver ll pick us up at my place at 3am.


★330am in the morning at LCCT.both of us din get to sleep.look at our dark circle!!!!! but its ok cuz v sleep the whole flight from kl to macau.oh yeah, wheylu got the olympic championship given by us for being the 1st to run up to the plane ahahahha.

v reach macau airport at 1015am.then v took taxi to the places where kenric stayed.v put our luggage at his place n then walk out for breakfast.


★walking on the street of macau......



★our brunch.crab meat fried rice. taste not bad.


★after having brunch with kenric, v went to the macau ferry terminal to buy ferry ticket to hong kong. it takes ard 1 n half hour time to reach hk tsim tsa tsui ferry terminal.

v r staying in ymca salisbury hotel in tsim tsa tsui...its juz right beside the peninsular hotel n opposite of avenue of star hk.very convenient area.this is my 2nd time staying in this hotel.the weather is not as hot as last year summer.mayb becuz the typhoon juz gone...oh yeah my mum and my brother is staying in the same hotel and same floor as well.

by the time v reached hk is already 430pm de....so we just walk ard tsim tsa tsui area...shopping day 1 start!!!!!

n then later of the nite v went to eat the tong sui.all is steamed egg n steamed milk...yummy yummy....my bro eat damn alot there! the name of the shop is 'hung fa lau'

★ the famous hot/cold dessert!

★ this is my all time fav....he steamed egg!


★ honey baked chicken wings...to match with the vege rice.


★ pork chop rice..


★ the famous vege rice!!!!!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top ❤Sweet Little Blog.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.