Hong Kong'08 Day 2

this is the 2nd day we are in hk. my relatives is coming out to town and meet us. and wheylu n kenric planned to go disneyland on that day actually....but then also cancel cuz heard so many ppl said that the disneyland isnt that nice ahahahaha. i bring them to eat dim sum in the morning. to a chinese rest where nearby granville road in tsim tsa tsui. went there last year also.their dim dum not to said the best but not bad either.


★ me and dear on the next day in hk....


★ the dim sum.xo sauce fried carrot cake and char siew sou.


★ my fav bao...the lau sha bao(流沙奶黄包)


★ gun tong gao...both of us share 1.


★ picture of me,my mum,bro and my auntie in hk


★ me and dear at avenue of stars.


★ love this pic so much..should ve take more copy...aiks


★ the view is so nice! look so cozy but actually very hot in the afternoon.


★ me and my brother.

we went to the avenue of stars cuz my brother wanna see the lee siu long. and then v went to the nearest shopping mall.sogo.thought of getting my 7 jeans there.but the shop seems close down de :( the seven jeans over there is sooo much cheaper than here.

★ n then in the afternoon, we walk back to our hotel area for lunch.v come to this macau cha chan tank.bcuz i miss the portugese tart so so so much!the shop is always lots of ppl q-ing outside。


★ the delicious portugese tart selling HK7 per pieces.baked fast n finish fast!


★ the well known pork chop bun (猪扒包) which is very very delicious!


★ 烧鸽子


★ my bro and dear at hui lau san for dessert.


★ me with my fav hui lau san dessert....芒果小酝子


★ another type of mango dessert!

after the dessert, v all went back to hotel for short rest but seems my bro, my dear and kenric are tired.so v suggest they better tk some rest in the hotel where me,wheylu n my mum take taxi to wong kok fa yuen street for crazy shopping! hahahha no more going lady street....nothing to buy.fa yuen street is now another crazy shopping street for GALS!!!!!!!!

i bought lots of clothes there...and also some converse shoes..cheap cheap good good. hahahaahha....n i saw so many cute kitty stuff there!

after shopping v went bck hotel n shower cuz v ve dinner on that nite. our company dinner at superstar seafood.

★ me and my mummy


★ the appetizer 鸿运六小碟


★ shark fins with chicken


★ prawn


★ vege with gong yu chi


★ fish


★ abalone


★ roasted duck


★ crab with dong feng

★ bao

★ theres a whole big dan wong inside the bao....but im already too full to dinish that!


★ he look great with holding the bao ahahahhaha
for further information, our set is this:
and if u ve the chance to go hk...muz try out this rest.!



2 comments:

-=* hoho *=- said...
9:50 PM

omg... i'm hungry d lo.... so nice. Wish i have to go HK this coming October. Going to Guangzhou, not sure will go HK or not. But anyway, guangzhou & dong Guan also got nice food! =)

kassie said...
10:39 PM

hahhahahh guangzhou also another shopping heaven la dear

Back to Home Back to Top ❤Sweet Little Blog.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.